Wisconsin Dumb State Laws
• Butter substitutes are not allowed to be served in state prisons.
• Whenever two trains meet at an intersection of said tracks, neither shall proceed until the other has.
• As people used to smuggle it in from Illinois, all yellow butter substitute is banned.
• Condoms were considered an obscene article and had to hidden behind the pharmacist’s counter.
• At one time, margarine was illegal.
• State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
• The state definition of rape stated that it was a man having sex with a woman he knows not to be his wife.
• While all cheese making requires a license, Limburger cheesemaking requires a master cheese maker’s license.
• It is illegal to kiss on a train.
• It is illegal to cut a woman’s hair.
• Margarine may not be substituted for butter in restaurants unless it is requested by the customer.
• The government may not prohibit manual flushed urinals.
• One may not camp in a wagon on any public highway or risk a fine of up to ten dollars.
• It is a class A misdemeanor to wave a burning torch around in the air.
• It is illegal to throw rocks at a railroad car.
• Livestock have the right-of-way on public roads.