Ohio Dumb State Laws
• In Ohio, if you ignore an orator on Decoration day to such an extent as to publicly play croquet or pitch horseshoes within one mile of the speaker’s stand, you can be fined $25.
• Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public.
• It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday.
• It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
• The Ohio driver’s education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car.
• Participating or conducting a duel is prohibited.
• Breast feeding is not allowed in public.
• It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.
• It is illegal to mistreat anything of great importance.
• No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July.