New Jersey Dumb City Laws
• It is illegal to frown as the town is a “Frown-Free Town Zone”.
• Shooting ranges are outlawed.
• No street-side trees may be planted that “obscure the air”.
• It is illegal to throw ashes on the sidewalk.
• You may not dance or wear shorts on the main avenue.
• Citizens are not permitted to park their own boat on their lawn.
• All cats must wear three bells to warn birds of their whereabouts.
• It is forbidden for a woman, on a Sunday, to walk down Broad Street without wearing a petticoat.
• It is illegal to use the Crystal Lake Pool without first obtaining a bathing tag from the Township Clerk.
• Cross-dressing is illegal.
• No one may annoy someone of the opposite sex.
• It is illegal to offer whiskey or cigarettes to animals a the local zoo.
• Climbing trees is prohibited in all city parks.
• It is illegal to get drunk and annoy others in your house.
• It is illegal to sell ice cream after 6pm, unless the customer has a note from his doctor.
• Profanity is prohibited.
Sea Isle City:
• There will be no boiling of bones on the property.
• You may not throw a bad pickle in the street.
• Pickles are not to be consumed on Sundays.