New Hampshire Dumb Laws
• You may not tap your feet, nod your head, or in any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.
• You cannot sell the clothes you are wearing to pay off a gambling debt.
• It is considered an offense to check into a hotel under an assumed name.
• It is illegal to pick seaweed up off of the beach.
• Any cattle that crosses state roads must be fitted with a device to gather its feces.
• You may not run machinery on Sundays.
• On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up.
New Hampshire Dumb City Laws:
• In cemeteries it is illegal to: get drunk, picnic, enter at night, and enter by one’s self if that person is younger than 10.
White Mountain National Forest:
• If a person is caught raking the beaches, picking up litter, hauling away trash, building a bench for the park, or many other kind things without a permit, he/she may be fined $150 for ”maintaining the national forest without a permit”.