Minnesota Dumb Laws
• The land of 10,000 lakes declares mosquitos a public nuisance.
• It is illegal to stand around any building without a good reason to be there.
• A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head.
• It is illegal to sleep naked.
• All men driving motorcycles must wear shirts.
• Citizens may not enter Wisconsin with a chicken on their head.
• Oral sex is prohibited.
• All bathtubs must have feet.
Dumb Minnesota City Laws:
• Airplanes may not be landed in city parks.
• Residents of even numbered addresses may not water their plants on odd-numbered days excluding the thirty first day where it applies.
• It shall be the duty of any policeman or any other officer to enforce the provisions of this Section, and if any cat is found running at large, or which is found in any street, alley or public place, it shall be the duty of any policeman or other officer of the city to kill such cat.
• Red cars may not drive down Lake Street.
• Driving a truck with dirty tires is considered a public nuisance.
• Placing tacks on a sidewalk is considered a public nuisance.
• Any person who persuades another to enter a massage therapist business after 11:00 PM is guilty of a misdemeanor.
• Hamburgers may not be eaten on Sundays.