Maine Dumb Laws
• Shotguns are required to be taken to church in the event of a Native American attack.
• You may not step out of a plane in flight.
• After January 14th you will be charged a fine for having your Christmas decorations still up.
Maine City Laws:
• To stroll down the street playing a violin is against the law.
• It is illegal to gamble at the airport.
• No person may roller skate on a sidewalk.
• If any part of the sign ordinances of the city are more stringent than federal laws, even though they may be in conflict with them, they will prevail.
• Mercury thermometers may not be sold in the city.
• It is illegal to expectorate from any second-story window.
• It is illegal to park in front of Dunkin Donuts.
• Dog leashes may not be over eight feet in length.
• Deer may not be fed.
• Advertisements may not be placed in cemeteries.