Louisiana Dumb Laws
• “Fake” wrestling matches are prohibited.
• Spectators at a boxing match may not mock one of the contestants.
• One could possibly land in jail for 20 years upon urinating in the city’s water supply.
• A law was passed with the specific intent of stating the punishment for stealing crawfish.
• Persons could land in jail for up to ten years for stealing an alligator.
• It is a $500 fine to instruct a pizza delivery man to deliver a pizza to your friend without them knowing.
• Running an abortion advertisement can land you in jail for a year.
• It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
• Biting someone with your natural teeth is “simple assault,” while biting someone with your false teeth is “aggravated assault.
• It is illegal to gargle in public places.
• It is illegal to shoot lasers at police officers.
• One may not “dare” another to go onto railroad tracks owned by another.
• It is illegal to steal a “movable” even if it classified as an “immovable”.
• Rituals that involve the ingestion of blood, urine, or fecal matter are not allowed.
• One could land in jail for up to a year for making a false promise.
• Every time a person is seriously burned, he must report the injury to the fire marshal.
• Prisoners who hurt themselves could serve an additional two years in jail.