Idaho Dumb Laws:
• Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
• You may not fish on a camel’s back.
• Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.
Idaho Dumb City Laws:
• Residents may not fish from a giraffe’s back.
Coeur d Alene:
• If a police officer approaches a vehicle and suspects that the occupants are engaging in sex, he must either honk, or flash his lights and wait for three minutes before approaching the car.
• Dirt may not be swept from one's house into the street.
• Bicycles are not allowed in the tennis courts.
• Persons may not camp out on sidewalks in the city.
• A law passed in 1912 provided that “The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view."
• A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.