Dumb Arizona Laws
• Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony.
• There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
• Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
• A class 2 misdemeanor occurs if one places a mark upon a flag
which is "likely to provoke physical retaliation"
• When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person possesses.
• It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
• You may not have more than two dildos in a house.(Glendale)
• Cars may not be driven in reverse.
• Cards may not be played in the street with a Native American.(Globe)
• If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined.(Hayden)
• No more than six girls may live in any house. (Repealed) (Maricopa County)
• It is illegal to smoke cigarettes within 15 feet of a public place unless you have a Class 12 liqueur license. (Mesa)
• A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up. (Mohave County)
• An ordinance prohibits the wearing of suspenders. (Nogales)
• No one is permitted to ride their horse up the stairs of the county court house.(Prescott)
• One must be 18 years old to buy spray paint.(Tempe)
• It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.(Tombstone)
• Women may not wear pants.( Tucson)