Delaware Dumb Laws:
• “R” rated movies shall not be shown at drive-in theaters.
• It is illegal to fly over any body of water, unless one is carrying sufficient supplies of food and drink.
City Laws in Delaware:
• It is illegal to wear pants that are “firm fitting” around the waist.
• Getting married on a dare is grounds for an annulment.
• No person shall change clothes in his or her vehicle.
• On Halloween, children may only “trick-or-treat” from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, and if Halloween falls on a Sunday, they must “trick-or-treat” on October 30 during this same time interval.
• One may not whisper in church.
• No person shall pretend to sleep on a bench on the boardwalk.
• Changing into or out of a bathing suit in a public restroom is prohibited.
• Six-year-old girls may not run around without being fully clothed.
• Alcohol may not be served in nightclubs if dancing is occurring on the premises at the same time.
• All persons must carry a bag with them at all times when they walk their dog in case said dog “poops”, or risk a $100 fine.